Listen in to hear two of our members discuss the idea behind the Mobility Politics Collective, its transnational nature and the broad, exciting research in the works!
- 2nd Conference on Managing Migration in World Society: International Organisations in Migration Politics
- Martin Geiger speaks at the “U.N. Global Compact on Migration & Human Rights” public conference in Geneva
- Publication: Gender, Temporary Work, and Migration Management
- Publication: Outsourcing Border Control
- Sanda Ajzerle will present her paper at the CARFMS conference in Victoria, BC