Policy Talks was able to gain exclusive coverage of the annual “The Year Ahead: An International Security, Intelligence and Defence Ooutlook for Canada for 2017” conference that took place on December 8, 2016 at the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa, Ontario. Policy Talks interviewed professor Geiger, who was one of the keynote speakers of the conference in the panel on conflict and international crises around the world.
- 2nd Conference on Managing Migration in World Society: International Organisations in Migration Politics
- Martin Geiger speaks at the “U.N. Global Compact on Migration & Human Rights” public conference in Geneva
- Publication: Gender, Temporary Work, and Migration Management
- Publication: Outsourcing Border Control
- Sanda Ajzerle will present her paper at the CARFMS conference in Victoria, BC